Monday, February 25, 2013

Emma's take on college

I am not sure how we started talking about it, but one day Emma and I started talking about college.  She asked about what it was about, where she would be going (St. Thomas - duh!  :-)  ) and where she should live.  I told her that she would live on campus and she would live in the dorms with a roommate.

Emma:  Mommy, will I live with a boy?
Me:  No, you will live with a girl. Schools do not pair boys with girls in the dorms.
Emma:  Right. Because boys and girls have different body parts and they cannot see each others.  Boys don't like looking at girl parts and girls don't like looking at boy parts.
Me:  Ummm.. yup... that is right. That is exactly why boys and girls don't live together and college.

And - next topic.

No comments: