Thursday, February 14, 2013

The star of the week!

Emma was the star of the week this week!  First and foremost, that means she gets to be in the front of the line. So for a first grader, this is incredibly important!  Then we got to print out pictures and fill out a questionnaire all about Emma!


Who Am I??
My favorite book: The bunnies are NOT in their beds
My favorite subject: Reading
Pets?  A dog: Sage
My favorite food?  Chicken noodle soup
My hobby? Making Jewelry
My favorite TV show?  Full House  (thank you Netflix!  A good wholesome show for kids)
I'm good at?  Ice skating
When I grow up, I would like to be??  A home Mom.     Yup... this one hurt me.  She has said this a few times that she wants to be a home Mom.  And when I ask her if I am a home Mom, she looks down embarrassed and shakes her head no.  Sigh.... one day she will appreciate all I have done and realize that she can do anything she sets her mind too!  I am hoping that I am setting a good example for her!

Today for Valentine's Day, it was lunch in her classroom!  We packed a home lunch last night and I made it to her classroom around noon to eat with her, watch a slide show of pictures of the school year thus far, and to visit.  It was fun and I think she really enjoyed me coming in.  Then this afternoon it was Jump Rope for Heart and a Valentines party!!

No comments: