Or sing while you bike.
The kids love going for bike rides. Emma always leads the way, Evan goes next, and I follow the crew to make sure everyone is being safe. We have a cul-de-sac that isn't even a quarter of a mile away that we bike to quite a bit. Around and around and around we go....
I thought it was funny tonight as both kids were singing as they were going around the circle:
Emma was singing what she said was a Justin Bieber song - something about "Kiss me, Kiss Me" then, Miss Me or something like that. I had not heard it before and Emma really only knew a few words.
Evan decided to sing his favorite Larry song from Veggie Tales:
"God is bigger than the boogie man, he is bigger than Godzilla or the Monsters on TV-Oh- God is bigger than the boogie man, and he is watching out for you and me."
Yup, Justin Bieber and Larry the Cucumber - nice picks to sing while biking. I just had to laugh.
No comments:
Post a Comment