Sunday, May 19, 2013

Lost pictures

I normally take pictures with my phone now.  It is probably a little sad, but honestly, it is just so easy to take pictures on my phone and then upload them right away to the blog.   I guess I do that to try and document the kids lives a bit easier so they can see what they did when they were younger.

ANYWAY --- as I look through my SD card, I see some nice pictures I haven't posted.  So - here you go - random pictures.  It looks like most are from around the Easter time frame.

I wanted to get a family picture, but the weather and kids didn't cooperate.

Kristen, Mom, and ME

The kids table at Easter.

Nana and Papa with most of the grandkids.

Emma and Evan were putting together a dance routine.

Tiny dancers.

Sage tried to get in this pic too.





No comments: