Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Early vibes - I need the early vibes!

4 more days to go people - only 4 more days! I need everyone to start thinking "Early baby Heuer - come early!" I have my next doctor's appointment tomorrow morning so we will see if anything more has progressed. I know this is me being a dork, but I plan on doing some exercises tonight that Tallison (the new midwife) told me to do that could help. There is definitely more discomfort with each day, so please - think EARLY! Plus, I am getting sick of work - haha!

We are finally getting healthier in our house. Tim had to pick Emma up from daycare yesterday, basically right after he dropped her off, as she had a fever. The ever only occurred during the day yesterday, but she definitely wasn't acting herself. Today she is feeling better, but is still not quite herself. Same with Me too - I am feeling a lot better and am getting caught up on sleep, but my nose is still draining a bit. YUCK.

Not much new to update on. We have no plans for the weekend as I am hoping I will be in the hospital! Tim has a golf outing on Friday that he would really like to attend, but I am once again hoping that he will not be able too. Looking forward to season opener - GO PACK!

2 comments:

Molly said...

Hmmm.....early vibes? I'm not sure I know how to do that seeing that Kieran was 6 day LATE. But I'll do my best to think early for you!

Glad you all are feeling better....just in time for baby boy H. Can't wait for the update and pictures! :-)

Jess Hunt said...

You're in my thoughts Kelly - hang in there :) We are anxiously checking in every day to see if the boy has arrived yet and will hope he does soon for your sake!