Finally! My little man has arrived! Thank you everyone for the sweet words and congratulations! It has been a whirlwind the past few days and while we are so glad to be back home, we are all a bit out of sorts due to lack of sleep and jealousy over the arrival of the new one (on Emma's part).
I promise I will type up more tomorrow. Both Tim and I are doing some one-on-one times with Emma tomorrow so hopefully I should have time to type out the whole ordeal when it is just Evan and I here. Evan is actually sleeping now, in his cradle, so I really need to get to bed and try to catch up. But for now, all is good, all are tired - but I wouldn't ask for anything to be different. What blessings I have! Plus - tomorrow is my birthday :-)
2 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! And to the little dude as well! I can't wait to meet him!
Congrats!! I am so happy for you! Were you right on time, then?
Post a Comment