Monday, September 1, 2008

When life hands you lemons...

you complain on your blog! Haha.

Well - 6 days to go until baby - or earlier or later, I guess, depending on what the little one wants. If you would have asked me yesterday morning, I would say "Anytime baby, anytime baby." Now, ask me today and my response is much different. "Give me a few more days to recover."

Yup - although I am uncomfortable from the pregnancy I am now dealing with a cold - a pretty bad cold at that and I know that it would be hard to be ready emotionally and physically to deliver the baby - at least without the comforts of medication (or so I have been told)! We were at the cabin for a short time this weekend and Emma developed a cold. so, one night she didn't sleep that well, which means Tim and I didn't sleep well. Now, I have a cold. I was up a lot last night with a runny nose and sneezing. No good - I am far behind on my sleep. So, I am hoping the baby gives me a few days to get some sleep and let the cold run its course so I can be ready for the delivery.

Today we are laying low. Well, I am. Emma is still suffering a bit from the cold and is whiny. I want to be whiny, but know that Tim won't listen :-) Tim, lucky dog, has nothing. I am jealous. It always seems like I am the one that catches stuff from the little one in daycare.

Anyway, I have Emma set up on the couch watching Dora and I may lay down as well. I hope everyone had a great Labor Day weekend!

No comments: