How about a post all about me for once? After all of my musings of my children, deciphering my scribbled notes so I don't forget some happening, and staying up late to record everything about them... here is a little something about me.
I had a birthday! I am now 32 years old - wowza. I had a great birthday, did a little shopping and spent a little too much, but had a great time doing it!
I am back in school and taking Fundamentals of Law every Tuesday. The professor is great and has weird, quirky cases for examples. I am really enjoying it so far.
I have agreed to be Emma's Sunday School teacher again and this will be every Monday night now.
I am running a 10 mile run this week and cannot WAIT to have that over :-) I am proud of how far I have come, but am ready to be done running for a little bit (and to not feel sore constantly) and focus on a few other things. Wish me luck!
Work is still good. Really busy, but still challenging so that is good and needed. Our business unit is in the process of acquiring a huge global business and we are currently working on that integration, so, exciting things may be coming.
What else? Maybe I am not as exciting as I thought. That is all I got.
No comments:
Post a Comment