Saturday, May 19, 2012

glimpses

There have been times lately, when I get small glimpses of what my life may become in the next months and years.  Take now, for example, it is 8:10, and the kids are outside playing and I actually have time to myself!  I am drinking a cup of coffee, watching the news and blogging!  It is wonderful!  The past weekend in the afternoon, the kids were getting along and playing together and I had like a whole HOUR to myself!  It is amazing and wonderful and somewhat sad!  But, sad definitely in a good way.  My babies are now getting older and a little bit self-sufficient.  That is allowing me to do the dishes without little ones hanging onto my legs and crying.  It allows me to clean the bathrooms or vaccum without rushing through the task to rescue my kid from the exersaucer! 

It is lovely!  And I am highly enjoying it!

Now - off to see if the Pioneer Woman is on today :-)

Yea me.

No comments: