Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Yahoo!

Finally - Financial Accounting is done!  It was a long, hard road, but I am done (and had a little scrumptious dessert from Cafe Latte to celebrate!)

This week has actually been a great week thus far.  Monday was the last night of catechism.  And, while it was a great experience teaching and watching the kiddo's learn their lessons, it was a long year!  Tonight was my last night of class, after a grueling cumulative final.  Thursday I am taking a day of vacation and Kristen and I are heading out shopping.  Then Friday, Tim and I have a date night out at a wedding for the son of our dear friends.

The only thing that could make it EVEN better?  Some HR people calling Tim and offering him a job. . .   Hopefully I will have a good update on that one soon.

No comments: