Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Ahhh... that monkey

Is STILL awake. Do you ever have one of those days where you are ready for bed at like 5pm? That was me today. I don't know why, but I am tired today. So- I was thinking that Emma would be in bed at her normal time - between 7:30 and 8:00pm. Boy was I wrong. Now, at 9:37 - she is STILL awake. I didn't give her a bottle - at first.... I laid her down, she cried and whined for about a half an hour until I went up there, rocked her, etc... laid her down again. She cried again. So, at about 8:30, I got a bottle ready ( I know, I am a horrible Mother - I caved!). She took only an ounce and pushed it away. I know she is tired, she was asleep when I was rocking her, but when I sit up, so does she... sigh....


Daycare is the same. She cries when Tim drops her off, then about 30 seconds later is fine and playing. Theresa sent us some pictures of her at daycare yesterday to prove that she does play and have fun...




I think that is really nice of her. She sent us 7 pictures and mentioned she does that quite a bit for her families. Here is Dr. Emma Heuer....















One more - then I have to go to bed (after I wash dishes and iron my clothes for tomorrow). Tim just came back from class and has been assigned Emma duty.

1 comment:

Lori said...

Kelly, she's so adorable! I can see her as a doctor... it's a good look for her. :)