Emma had a good day at day care! Finally! Theresa said she was happy (for the most part) and dancing, singing, and smiling a lot! Whew! That is a huge sigh of relief!
The next few days will be busy as well and my Mom is coming up and we will be watching the three girls while Kristen works. Then - up to the cabin to enjoy the fall weather!
On a side tangent (meaning I have to identify one of my embarrassing addictions) - have any of you watched The Hills lately on MTV? While I hate to admit that I watch that show, it sucks me in! How in the world did Heidi get that job as the director person for Elodie? It has to be a scripted show, because she is only 20 and does not have the resume for that job. And how about that comment Spencer and Heidi made about Jason & Lauren - crazy! I cannot wait for next week.
2 comments:
Thanks for the phone call! :) Sorry I missed it, but I don't feel much like talking today/tonight. Talk soon?
Love you!
Nothing to do with Emma or daycare, but I don't know your e-mail address anymore. Sooo... I am going to be home (in St. Paul) for a friend's wedding (I'm in it) from Sept. 26 to Oct. 1. I was thinking I could pop in and see you or hang out on Wednesday or Thursday (Sept. 26 or 27)? What are your thoughts? What about Kristen? Wooo! I'm so excited to come back to the midwest!
Post a Comment