Just a few pics of the most adorable children EVER.... and some rambling nonsense from me, their Mom
Can I have her? Please!???! I'll even introduce you to Aaron so you know she'll be coming to a good home. Let's arrange that. Thanks!
Yeah, I saw it!!!! And if you give her to Tianna I will be the best aunt ever! (although I consider myself an aunt anyways...hehe)Much love!
YEAH! I am glad that it worked- I know, she is totally adorable :-) haha, but she is a keeper.ummm.. hello Tianna - I have met Aaron like 50 times! It is not him that I am worried about. LOL!
oh holy CUTE!! LOVE the dancing :) I was laughing here in my office at work and I'm sure others think I've lost my mind for sure. Hope you'll post more now that you know how it works!
I love your dancing Emma...you do a good job.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Can I have her? Please!???! I'll even introduce you to Aaron so you know she'll be coming to a good home. Let's arrange that. Thanks!
Yeah, I saw it!!!! And if you give her to Tianna I will be the best aunt ever! (although I consider myself an aunt anyways...hehe)
Much love!
YEAH! I am glad that it worked- I know, she is totally adorable :-) haha, but she is a keeper.
ummm.. hello Tianna - I have met Aaron like 50 times! It is not him that I am worried about. LOL!
oh holy CUTE!! LOVE the dancing :) I was laughing here in my office at work and I'm sure others think I've lost my mind for sure. Hope you'll post more now that you know how it works!
I love your dancing Emma...you do a good job.
Post a Comment