Hopefully this works! First, I need to give a shout out to my friend Molly who helped me with this! Hey Molly :-) She is a Land O' Lakes bud that has an 8 week old boy, Kieran (her blog site is listed in my site!) Here is Miss Emma dancing away. We have a little farm that plays music on our fridge and every night, she presses the buttons and dances. It is very cute, so we had to get it on tape. Also, on the video are a few of her words, Mama, Hi, and Uh-Oh. She really likes saying Uh-Oh and Tim and I have gone through several meals where that is all she says - constantly. Although, I guess it is our fault as we were the ones that encouraged it!
3 comments:
Returning the shout out--Hey Kelly! Loving your blog and the Emma updates! She is at such a fun age :-)
I couldn't get the video to upload....sad....
I couldn't get the video to work, either. When Jess posts a video it works, so I don't think it is my computer. MOM
Post a Comment