Saturday, September 8, 2007

A woman's right to shoes















Okay, let's try this thing... Here is a pic with Emma wearing my new red shoes. I LOVE these shoes. Apparently she does too.
































Next pic... us at the Milwaukee Zoo with the Palmer's. Emma had never been to the zoo and had a great time. She got a stuffed penguin as a souvenior.


















Up at the cabin.... the yearly Voyager Village craft fair. I bought something for Emma. "pretty, pretty dancing." It is a tutu - although, Kind of hard to see in this picture. I hope to get a better one of her dancing. She is very good :-)











Here she is - just relaxing on her new present from Aunt Pat and Uncle Roger. Sucking her thumb... feet up.... watching TV. Funny, whenever I do that, Tim looks at me funny.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

You are too cute Emma! *do you think she can read this?!*

I love your blog and am definitely a long time reader, first time caller!

Loves!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures. I love how at the zoo everyone looks so happy but the little girls. Even Kyra looks annoyed. Love to tutu and the red shoe picture. Thanks for sharing and hope you had an awesome birthday week.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday!!