Hmm... this blog thing is kind of nice. I can babble on and on - type and type... and people may actually read it. So - I should go on with more interesting stuff.
The past few days have been very nice. Emma and I went to visit her daycare yesterday and she got to play with the girls that will soon be her friends. Then I met my friend Molly and her 6 week old son Kieran on Grand Ave. for some walking and ice cream. That night I went to my book club meeting where we discussed a Thousand Splendid Suns for like a half an hour and then played games and gossiped. NICE - my kind of book club.
Today we worked outside and cleaned out the garden. I went to a football party for the Huskers and came back home. Emma has been very trying today as each day she gets more and more feisty. Example?? I have plenty: She refused to let me put on her shoes - she absolutely HAD To do it. However, when it did not work as planned, she cried and had a fit. So, I tried to do it for her again and she once again refused. Then, she wanted a sip of my milk - however, I could not give her the glass, she had to pick it up herself. That behavior is getting old very quick.
Pictures... let me try to add some pictures. Emma loves shoes about as much as her Mom does and has taken to trying on all of my shoes. I have some cute pictures of her wearing them, plus my beads. I will try to add those next. Not in this blog as I have babbled for a long time and don't want to lose all of my precious typing.
So long folks...
No comments:
Post a Comment