Happy Friday! Does everyone have big plans for the weekend? I don't - and I am loving it! The week always fly right by and even though I work 3 days and have 4 days off, it is always nice when it is the weekend.
What beautiful fall days we have been having! Tim, Emma, and I have been trying to take advantage of them as much as we can. First- the week recap....
When I last left you, Emma and I had had a busy night playing outside. Apparently, all the fresh air made her NOT want to sleep. She woke up Tuesday night around 11:00pm and was awake - wide awake. We could hear her talking in her crib, so we let her talk. Then, she started to whine and then cry. So, maybe an hour later, Tim got up with her, rocked her a bit and laid her back down. SAME THING... Then, I brought her into our bed, she was rolling over me to get out, crawling over Tim - anything to be out of there. So, we laid her back down. Around 1:30am she started to cry - really cry. So, around 2:00am - after about 3 hours, we caved and gave her a bottle. I know, I know... bad Mom, right? Well, after 3 hours of not sleeping and knowing that I needed to get up in 3 and a half hours, I caved - Deal with it :-)
That put her right to sleep. I noticed today a new tooth popping up, so maybe that was bothering her.
Wednesday night by cousin Lori and Aunt Linda came up to visit, so they, Kristen, and I went to Nacho Mama's in Stillwater. That place is FABULOUS! I recommend it to anyone that is feeling like good Mexican and yummy margarita's. After a few cocktails, we came back here and watched Dirty, Sexy, Money and when they left I finally got some sleep.
The rest of the week went well. Thursday was a cleaning/laundry day - so nothing exciting there. But, today Kristen and I got the kids moving early and had breakfast at Panera (YUM!) and then went thrift saling. It was a successful trip! I got Emma some clothes for next year and Kristen went hunting for the elusive double stroller and was successful! This afternoon we went to the park, they came over here for supper and now Emma has crashed! She has fallen asleep on Tim in the recliner with her arm up in the air. Pretty funny!
No real plans for the weekend. I would like to get my fall/Halloween decorations up and wash windows - AND - cheer my boys to VICTORY! Hopefully Brett does well in the dome and WINS!
No picutres this time - maybe tomorrow if Emma and I get outside. There is another thrift sale I would like to go to in the morning - probably around 8, so Em can stay with Tim. Then her and I need to do a little shopping for Tim's b-day and plant some flower bulbs. It should be a very nice weekend!
Happy weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment