Thursday, January 17, 2008

Coming soon....

to a hospital near you - BABY HEUER!!!! Emma is going to be a big sister and boy is she excited. She knows that Mama has a baby in her tummy and many times thinks that she does also. The baby is due September 6 and I have a LONG way to go :-)

For the most part, all is good. I have a little queasiness when I am hungry, VERY tired, and cannot wait to get out of the first trimester. 6 more weeks to go. However, I am very lucky compared to some woman, I know. I just have to keep reminding myself to eat, as that is when I feel the best. So, that usually means I am eating about every hour & half. Emma and I went grocery shopping today to buy more snacks, fruit and vege's to keep the day going.

Emma is very excited (as much as she can be anyway). We have been telling her all about being a big sister and the fun things that will come from that. She will be getting a new room all decorated just for her! She will be getting a new bed to sleep in AND a little one to play with - eventually.

I am a bit nervous about the prospect of two babies.... how to shop, how to do basically everything. But, I am sure I will get the hang of it. Tim and I are somewhat hoping for a little boy, but of course above all, we just want a healthy baby!

That's all I can think of for now. I guess that is big enough news, eh??

8 comments:

Blayne & Molly said...

OMG!!! That is HUGE news!! Congrats!!!! I had to read the first sentence twice because I was so confused/shocked! And then I saw the ticker!! I'm so excited for you!

Lori said...

WOOOOOO!! WOOOO HOOOOO!

:) Congratulations!!!!

kbotr said...

Ditto on Lori's comment! Congrats Heuer family.

Sarah said...

Uhhhhhhh so what's all this "You're totally reading into that comment too much!" from like 3 weeks ago?????!! Pretty sure Ande and I hit it on the head! Ha!!

Oh... and congratulations! I just found out today that my friend Jen (4 days older than you, fyi) is also pregnant, and due approximately 2 weeks before you. "Auntie Pollock" is very, very excited :-)) Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you and Tim and Emma. We are VERY HAPPY for you all. Hope you have an uneventful easy pregnancy and birth and a healthy little baby. Can't wait to meet him/her!!!

Linda and Sam

Anonymous said...

ARE YOU KIDDING?! HOORAY I'm so excited for you! I just about fell off my chair reading this! I can't wait to talk to you..........YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!

love, Katie

Andrea said...

*clears throat for best Desi Arnez voice*

LUCY!!!!!!!!! You've got some splaining to do!

*clears voice for best Ande Rowe voice*

Congratulations Kel Kel! I will text you later, haha!

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!! How exciting!!!!! =) =)