
Thankfully this weekend it was nice enough to go outside. Both Emma and I have been going stir crazy! Sunday we probably spent about 2.5 hours outside - the majority of the time feeding Bob. I was teaching her the wonders of the outdoors! I was pulling her around in the sled looking at all the tracks in the snow. We saw deer tracks, coyote tracks, dog tracks and bird tracks. I of course, told her they were Bob tracks (Bob the pheasant that is) and she was very excited about that. So, we walked around the yard again and again looking at Bob tracks. Then, when we went sledding we saw a half eaten apple surrounded by Bob tracks. So, I told her that Bob was eating an apple. She kept saying "Bob - apple - yum." "Apple Bob" over and over and over.... So, I told her that for snack, we would have apples and bring the rest of it out to Bob. She thought that was a great idea.
That afternoon Tim, Emma, and I headed outside again to take some clippings from our trees in the backyard and grow more trees ( I know - so exciting :-). We brought out our apples and put them outside by some lilac bushes where we saw a lot of Bob tracks. She kept having to go over and look at the apple to see if Bob had eaten it yet. Well, sadly, he had not. So, today when we got home from work/daycare, we headed outside again to see. Honestly, I don't know if Bob had eaten it or not, I really don't think so. However, I had to tell Emma that he had, right? That made her very happy!
Everything else is good here. Tim is taking his last few classes to finish his MBA and then may be heading to Hong Kong for his thesis project in the beginning of August. Hopefully a few weeks before the baby comes! He will be over there for 10 long days! Let's see.... 9 months pregnant, rambunctious 2 year old...all by myself hmmm.. I will most likely be heading to Mom & Dad's when I am not working!
It seems as though Emma has been doing a lot of cute things lately, but now, of course, I cannot remember them! Let's see.. Tim sneezed yesterday and Emma looked at him and said "Bless you." She really misses the neighbors as we have not seen them for 2 weeks! They were suffering from the flu one week and then Kristen was on vacation the next. Hopefully this week she will get some Kellogg time.
Baby #2 is good. Nothing to report there.
Finally - some pictures.
Tim and Emma went to Gander Mountain. Tim to look for an ice fishing shack and Emma because she loves shopping now. He found her some nice snow clothes for next year at a great price! However, she has a lot of growing to do!
Here is one of her baby doll strollers. I am doing dishes one day and I look around for Emma and find her in the stroller. How she managed to get in the stroller is beyond me. We had a hard time getting her out!
2 comments:
She is so cute I can hardly stand it! Miss you!
Love the flower hat! In the picture of Emma in her new winter wear she seems to be saying, "Are you sure I will grow this much?" Very adorable, but then you already knew this!!
Linda
Post a Comment