Thursday, January 10, 2008

Not much going on

Really, not much is going on, so I really don't know why I am blogging. We had a good day at home today. After breakfast, we played babies and with her dollhouse. Then the normal Thursday stuff - laundry, sweeping, and cleaning bathrooms. Yeah, I know, real exciting. She took a good nap today, which was needed on both of our parts, so I could fix our internet and do more cleaning. I hate it when the internet is not working. Just shows how dependent I have become on it!

Emma continues to try out new words and sing new songs. She is so fun to be around now. While sitting on her little potty, she will read me stories when I get tired of reading the same ones to her. It is amazing how she remembers what the words are and tries to say them back. Speaking of the potty, we are still seeing progress. ESPECIALLY after this afternoon as I bought her new stickers for her potty chart - Dora and Sponge Bob. When we got back home from Target, she had to sit on the potty about 4 times in an hour. Mind you - those 4 times, she did not go potty each time, maybe once she did, which resulted in 1 new sticker.

This weekend Tim is heading up to the cabin and Em and I are staying home. Book Club on Friday - Ande is coming up (YEAH!) so we will see her on Saturday. Plus - the big game!!! GO PACKERS! Then, just relaxing. I have been meaning to make Emma a Dora the Explorer blanket, so we may head to JoAnn Fabrics to buy some material. Otherwise, that is it.

Happy Friday everyone!

No comments: