Saturday, January 5, 2008

Knock Knock

Emma has discovered the beauty of the Knock Knock joke - well kind of anyway. At a recent playdate at the neighbors, Kyra was telling Knock Knock jokes. Emma thought they were hilarious and quickly adapted the Knock Knock Joke into this..... (enter a minute and 15 second video - hopefully!)


Hopefully this works. Let me know - will you?

All is good with the Heuer's. We are all a bit tired as a certain little lady was not wanting to sleep last night. In spite of that, we had a very good day! We spent a lot of time outside, played a lot in the house, and helped Tim build an entertainment center in the garage. I think this was the highlight of Emma's day. Well, that and the Chocolate Cookie Sundae I made her for dessert.

The kid is good. Cracking us up lately actually. She thinks she is so funny and sometimes actually is. Her favorite words - "MINE!" (which she says with authority) and "No, No, No" - yes, all three in succession. Which, sadly, she gets from me!

I think Tim and I are off to watch Ocean's 13 and me- to maybe do some digitally scrapbooking. It is my New Years Resolution - well one of them anyway - to get caught up with my scrapping.

Happy Weekend all!

5 comments:

Lori said...

HAHAHAHA! Fantastic! She's adorable! And she's found quite a lot of uses for the sound "hee bee!"

Too cute!

Blayne & Molly said...

Those are the best jokes I've heard lately! I had to watch it 3 times because it was so funny! Absolutely adorable!

P.S. Her hair is getting so long....sooo cute. :-)

Sarah said...

oh my goodness.... so adorable!!

Anonymous said...

HA! She is a cutie pie. I see stand up comedy in her future! It's a shame she's so shy!!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing.

Amber said...

She is so adorable! Her facial expressions are seriously too cute!! LOVE the dimples!