As cool as the baby counter-downer thing is, right now the baby looks kind of weird. It is about the size of a grape and as you can see from the left has a tail, small arm buds, little legs kind of, and that is kind of it. A lot of the organs are developing, but sill, the baby looks weird.
Not too much to report. Emma is calmly rocking with Tim and watching the Hunt for Red October. I may start doing some digital scrapbooking, which I am way behind on, or read my book for book club. This month it is "The Thirteenth Tale" by Diane Setterfield. So far, so good, but I am only 40 pages in.
I should apologize for my last blog about the pregnancy weight. I guess I was a little emotional, but with all the hormones surging through my body, I bet you will be reading a few of those the upcoming months.
Tomorrow night I am going to a movie with some friends and am VERY excited! I don't think I have been to a movie for about 2 years! We are going to see 27 dresses and I plan on getting a huge tub of popcorn and enjoying the whole experience.
That is really all I know. I am off to read and then watch Cashmere Mafia. That show is somewhat entertaining. I don't like that all the new shows are compared to Sex and the City. There is only ONE Sex and the City and comparing it to that show will not make me watch it anymore. I wish the writers strike was done. I want my old shows back!
Peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment