Monday, April 29, 2013

3D fun

The biggest excitement around the house lately?  Our new TV!  Tim and I had a date night the other week and part of the excitement of date night was TV shopping at Best Buy... without the kids. We tried to go while the kids were along, but it just didn't seem to work out.

This is what we ended up with:

It is a bit more TV than we bargained for when we went shopping, but, in the end it is what we picked out.  A smart, Google, 3D television.  We didn't intend on doing anything with the 3D function, but the TV came with 4 pairs of glasses and some 3D shows on it and the kids love it.  ( I have to admit, I am a fan as well.)

watching the kids expressions were priceless

The first show we all watched was an insect show, with the insects flying out of the screen towards you.  Needless to say, both kids were trying to shoe the flies away from them.

I am amazed at what the TV can do and how clear it is. Plus, I love the fact that when I sign into my google account, all my music is there as well.

Technology these days is amazing....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Almost sounds like you are advertising for them!