Evan: I would love it and take care of it.
Me: Where would it live? A chick cannot live in the house.
Evan: I know! It could live in Daddy's work shop! (aka - the garage)
Me: Well, a chick is a lot of work. Would you feed it and take care of it?
Evan: Yup.
Me: Would you clean up after it? Baby chicks poop. You would need to clean up chick poop.
Evan: EWWW! Gross!
Me: I know. Probably not a good idea to have a pet chick, eh?
Evan: No, I would teach it to go on the potty.
Me: How would you teach it to go on the potty? Can you teach Sage to go on the potty? That would be nice.
Evan: No SILLY! Sage is a DOG.
Me: But you can teach a chick to go on the potty?
Evan: Yup. I would just put it on the potty. Then it can poop.
Me: How about Sage? Wouldn't Sage eat the chick?
Evan: Nope. I would put the chick on a leash so it would be safe.
Well, it seemed as though in his own little mind he had it figured out. Cute conversation, but no plans for a real chick now.
![]() |
| Meet Peep Peep |

No comments:
Post a Comment