Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Poppin' Wheelies

We were on our nightly walk (without Tim at the moment, just down a cul-de-sac near our house) when Evan asked me: "Mom, how does Daddy do that thing with the wheel... where it is on one and like this??" Then he lifts up the front of the bike like a wheelie.  "That is so cool, isn't it Mom?!  I wonder how Daddy does it?"

"Oh?!  That?  I am not sure  -  you will have to ask Daddy."

And then, before you know it, Evan is riding his bike, jerking up on the front of it and going "Look Mom!  Look!  I am doing it!"  He continually practices his "wheelie" and was excited when Tim met up with us so he could show his hero Daddy.

"Dad! Look at this!  I know how to do these - just like you!"

Tim laughs, Evan looks so proud, and I just roll my eyes.

No comments: