Last night, it was musical night at the Heuers. Emma has a guitar (pictured below) and can be found strumming along to songs and has recently started to right her own music. (but refuses to take lessons, much to my dismay, as she can be a bit pitchy.) Evan thought it would be fun to drum along and ran to his room and came back with 2 buckets, a box, and a plastic container for drums. I found some chop sticks for drum sticks (as my real ones are hidden away in a box) and he was happy. The song we started with? Do Wah Diddy Diddy Dum Diddy Do.
They both switched instruments midway and I was able to snap a few pics.
 |
| Rock Out Evan! |
 |
| Emma singing her song. |
 |
| The Heuer Family sings |
Hopefully I can get the kids into some music lessons, piano, guitar, whatever and we can start making real music.
No comments:
Post a Comment